Lost Nation Sports Park EAST was created and began operations in 1998. A team headed by Patrick Parker (Former Chairman & CEO of Parker Hannifin) and Mike Srsen (Former Treasurer of the Cleveland Browns) converted a large 80,000’ aircraft repair facility into northeast Ohio’s most unique, multi-faceted, family-oriented sports and recreation facility. The original indoor complex was further enhanced in 2002 with the opening of a natural grass, 13-acre outdoor soccer field complex, featuring up to nine (9) outdoor soccer fields. This unique combination of 1st-class indoor sports facilities & outdoor soccer fields has given LNSP national stature as a premier year-round soccer facility.
LNSP is a facility that offers sports venues and programs for athletes of all ages, including the following:
- A recently renovated and upgraded 31,500’ field turf area, which provides a grass-like, athlete-friendly surface for the following activities:
- Indoor soccer leagues, practices and instructional programs all played on a boardless field;
- Youth indoor baseball leagues & practice facilities;
- Flag football leagues;
- Lacrosse leagues, practices and instructional programs;
- Coed adult kickball leagues
- Two (2) full-size basketball courts which host a variety of leagues & clinics, including –
- The area’s largest Adult BB leagues on Tues – Thurs nights, featuring 3 levels of competition, a comprehensive stats package & OHSAA-certified officials;
- Youth AAU BB teams during the spring;
- CYO youth BB leagues, as well as City Youth recreational BB leagues;
- LNSP’s popular Aviators’ Youth BB program, featuring several BB leagues for boys (5th-8th grade) & girls (6th-8th grade); sessions run from March thru October
- The Mike Moran Summer BB Camps, run by the long-time Head BB Coach at John Carroll University
- Side-by-side VB courts which host Adult Coed VB leagues from Sept thru April
- The area’s premier indoor batting cage facilities, featuring nine (9) “Iron Mike” pitching machines including fast-pitch from 45-75 MPH, slow-pitch softball & fast-pitch softball
- NE Ohio’s largest, state-of-the-art indoor golf complex, featuring seven (7) Full-Swing golf simulators which offer up to 40 different world-renowned golf courses – a great cure for a golfer’s cabin fever during Cleveland’s long winters!!!
- An onsite sports bar & restaurant (The Players Club) which serves a wide array of tasty food & beverages
With this combination of facilities, amenities & programs, LNSP has become the area’s “one-stop shopping” place, when it comes to fun, sports & recreational activities, all in a family-friendly environment.