WHAT IS ZUMBA
Zumba Fitness® is the only Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that blends red-hot international music, created by Grammy Award-winning producers, and contagious steps to form a “fitness-party” that is downright addictive.
Since its inception in 2001, the Zumba program has grown to become the world’s largest – and most successful – dance-fitness program with more than 12 million people of all shapes, sizes and ages taking weekly Zumba classes in over 110,000 locations across more than 125 countries. (http://www.zumba.com/about/). Zumba can burn anywhere from 500-1000 calories in one hour!
- Classes Schedule:
- Mondays (Zumba Toning) 6:00-7:00PM – The best way to get your cardio and strength training at the same time. Please bring your own 1-3lb weights
- Tuesdays (Zumba Core) 5:45-6:15PM, (Zumba) 6:30-7:30PM
- Wednesdays (Zumba) 6:00-7:00PM
- Thursdays (Zumba) 6:00-7:00PM
- Saturdays (Zumba) 10:00-11:00AM
- $5 per class
- Located in the Basketball department of LNSP
* We are not Zumbatomic certified, therefore our class is not censored for anyone under the age of 16. We request that you do not bring small children to class.
Wendy DeCapite (Zumba Instructor)
Sarah Kinkopf (Zumba Instructor)
FaceBook Page: www.facebook.com/swzumba
-Ditch the Workout…
Join the Party…